Last week, we reported that Pokemon First Partner Binders had begun selling across North America. We can now confirm, The Pokemon First Partner 25th Anniversary products are coming to the UK.
Confirmed on social media by multiple LGS owners, The Pokemon First Partner Binders with Jumbo Pikachu will be making their way to the UK (the release date of these products is still unknown, we will update this article as information continues to appear). This is fantastic news for collectors as prices had reached £40 on eBay even though these have widespread availability for $9.99 in the United States.
Organised play stores will receive small allocations with larger stock going to Smyths and potentially other larger retail stores such as those taking part in the “Win With Pokemon” promotion.
Source: Griffins Gaming
The current North American release schedule for the starters from each generation is as followed:
- March 5, 2021 (UK release TBD): Pokemon TCG First Partner Pack (Galar)
- April 2, 2021: Pokemon TCG First Partner Pack (Alola)
- May 7, 2021: Pokemon TCG First Partner Pack (Kalos)
- June 4, 2021: Pokemon TCG: First Partner Pack(Unova)
- July 9, 2021: Pokemon TCG: First Partner Pack (Sinnoh)
- Aug. 6, 2021: Pokemon TCG: First Partner Pack (Hoenn)
- Sept. 3, 2021: Pokemon TCG: First Partner Pack (Johto)
- Oct. 8, 2021: Pokemon TCG: First Partner Pack (Kanto)
These “First Partner Packs” will be sold for $9.99 in participating retail stores and The Pokémon Center Online.
John-Anthony Disotto – Ludkins Media Editor