Following a community statement, TCCi has revealed its plans to roll out the limited Pokemon TCG Live beta globally by the end of the year, although a comment on the official forum hints that it could be as soon as the end of this month (November). Between February and October 2022, the beta was tested in Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany. Italy, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden. Now it appears the game is almost ready to hit the larger Pokemon TCG regions like the US and UK.
Last month, the Pokemon TCG Live shared an update expressing their gratitude towards fans who took part in a recent survey and what changes are being implemented to the Pokemon TCG Live beta to improve the playing experience. In the update, they also shared some of the planned improvements to the animations and background effects after feedback showed that most players disliked the art style, board design and overall UI layout.
Community Letter Statement –
‘Dear Pokémon TCG fans,
Today, we’re excited to share more about the updates and changes coming this year to Pokémon TCG Live!
In August, we shared a survey with everyone who played the Pokémon TCG Live limited beta to help us in our ongoing efforts to better understand player impressions of the game’s current state.
Today, we’d like to provide insight into some of the common themes you shared with us as part of that survey:
- Players liked crafting, daily quests, and Battle Pass content.
- Players found the gameplay to be strategic and clear.
- Players found matchmaking was too slow, and some players experienced numerous bugs.
- Players disliked the pace of receiving progression rewards and the difficulty of finding cards in their collection.
- Players disliked the art style, including elements like avatars, board design, and overall UI layout.
Mathew Parkes – Ludkins Media Editor-in-Chief.
Got a story? Let us know